Saturday, April 22, 2006

It has dawned upon me recently that I am getting old.

Now, of course, this is all relative, and a lot of people would laugh at me for such a statement.

I look at some of the freshman jazz majors and think "god, are they even shaving their faces yet?"

I have a picture of a bunch of the jazz majors in my class from when we were freshman.

It's interesting to see how different everyone looks.

I never go out to parties and get hammered anymore. Even when I have the inkling to do so, no one calls. Most everyone just goes out to the bar, and I can't do that for two more months.

My Friday nights are more often spent doing homework, or getting halfway through a glass of wine before I pass out on the couch, watching reruns of Seinfeld or something.

I also have lost my amazing ability to sleep past 11 am. Or stay up past 2 am.

Except of course, when I'm trying to plug through a bunch of Karl Marx for my literature class.

1 Comments:

Blogger nancy said...

Thank you for a nice dinner tonight!
I hope you enjoy your salsa dancing.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home