Saturday, April 15, 2006

Happy Easter

I'm glad Jesus died for my sins so my parents and I could go out and eat all sorts of shellfish for dinner. Mussels, scallops, and crab cakes. and NO MATZOH! BWAHAHAHAH (sorry Rachel, I love you and your pro-passover coconut macaroons are awesome!).

Actually I'm a skeptical agnostic so I guess it doesn't really matter either way.

Although I do try to avoid the subject of religion with most people. I don't want to rile anyone up.

I had to read "Darwin: A Very Short Introduction" for my literature class. Don't ask me why this is literature. But it was still fascinating. It explained what darwinism is and isn't (social darwinism=perversion of his theories), and explained areas of his theory which he wasn't quite able to work out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home