Sunday, January 22, 2006

The Fox and the Crow

A CROW having stolen a bit of meat, perched in a tree and held it in her beak. A Fox, seeing this, longed to possess the meat himself, and by a wily stratagem succeeded. "How handsome is the Crow," he exclaimed, in the beauty of her shape and in the fairness of her complexion! Oh, if her voice were only equal to her beauty, she would deservedly be considered the Queen of Birds!" This he said deceitfully; but the Crow, anxious to refute the reflection cast upon her voice, set up a loud caw and dropped the flesh. The Fox quickly picked it up, and thus addressed the Crow: "My good Crow, your voice is right enough, but your wit is wanting."

In other news.....

This quarter is a little less busy, leaving me some free time to visit friends!
I played at Baba Budan's last friday, and am trying to book other gigs.
My big band chart will be performed by the Jazz Lab Band on Sunday, February 5th.
I've been sitting in with salsa bands a lot.
I auditioned for Carnival Cruise Lines, and plan to audition for Disneyland next month.
Things with Trent are still going strong ^.^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home