Tuesday, September 13, 2005

If only you could be there.....

One day last week Trent and I were driving towards the I71 North exit (over on east mcmillan). We were stopped at a light, and saw a car pull up next to us. It was HOT PINK/fuschia, beat up old car with those shiny wheelcaps that keep moving when the car stops. The driver was a black woman with HOT PINK hair perfectly matched to her car. I wish I had a picture to post.

One of the many reasons I love living in Clifton. There is never a dull moment here, one of the greatest sins is to live a dull existence. An exciting life is a virtue I have practiced all too well.

At least I don't have pink hair.

1 Comments:

Blogger nancy said...

but you could have pink hair

what is with all the spam lately?

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home