Monday, June 06, 2005

Finals Week

Well, tis finals week, and I have a wonderful technique to get through it with my sanity. It's called not studying. Ok, I lied, I might study a little bit, but I don't think I've ever studied for a final for more than two hours. And by studying I mean talking to people on aim with my notes in my lap.

So things have been fun, and now that my life is significantly less insane, I am actually able to sleep, and not be having a constant panic attack. Although my head and neck won't stop hurting. I need a deep tissue massage.

Friday was filled with drunken obnoxiousness. Ridiculous CCM bash for about 20 minutes, and then Trent dragged Assia and I to a frat party. We actually had more fun at the frat party, terrorizing the owners of the house by drawing sexual pictures on their dry-erase board and eating sun chips (they were out on the counter - fair game!)

Saturday: Findlay market with Trent, fun as always (I <3 style="font-style: italic;">looooooooove playing Congas.

Sunday: Atlas Shrugged, practice, cooking with Trent, laundry and Grey's Anatomy (yes I'm addicted to that show). Uneventful and relaxing.

Monday (today): It's balls hot out. Trent and I went on a suburban adventure to go clothes shopping (yes we've been hanging out every day ~shrugs~). I enjoyed laughing at the suburban people and the silly clothes they like to buy.

My air conditioning is broken, so I think I might go over to school to practice, since it is a beautiful 65 degrees in CCM. Then salsa.

Jazz History final at 10am tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger nancy said...

michael and I watch grey's anatomy too.
its good!

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home