Sunday, September 25, 2005

Beer Pong is for Ladies....

Friday night was lots of fun. I was just going to do homework until the CCM bacchanalia, but Nancy called and invited me to "Nancy's 6 to 9" (more like 7 to 11). Lots of fun, as expected. Trent joined us when he got off of work, and convinced Mike and Nancy to come with us to a frat party. It's funny how evenings take odd turns like that.

It was nice to have some friends there with me, I often get dragged to these things with just Trent, and end up not talking to people and probably looking like a pompous bitch.

So Mike loves beer pong! Weird.

Now comes the story behind the title for this entry. Apparently Trent and Mike lost their second game of beer pong, and some stupid schmuck frat boy made a snide remark at Trent about it. Trent, being hammered and about twice this kid's size, was probably two seconds away from headbutting him into the ground or something. Now I am not a violent drunk, but I am quite belligerent, so I turned around and said, "That's because beer pong is a great sport for ladies!" That's what he gets for taking it seriously. What a stupid, unsanitary activity.

We ended up completely hammered and leaving by 12:30 or so. As the freshman do (or as the lushes do?).

As I was brilliant enough to not eat dinner before all these adventures in substance abuse, I laid awake most of the night, and was hugging the toilet the next morning. Fun fun.

Some more sidenotes:

"The Constant Gardener" was an amazing movie! Be ready to cry a lot.

I love watching "Globe Trekker" on PBS.

In a contest between Silk and crappy off-brand soymilk, Silk wins. The vanilla off-brand tastes like vanilla icing or vanilla vodka, and gets all grainy and sinks to the bottom when I put it in my coffee. Now, chocolate is a different story, as the chocolate off-brand is much more chocolatey than chocolate Silk.

Starfucks is awesome when it's free.

And update from the last entry:
I'm in the Von Ohlen combo, which is fine, and Steve Seifreid is going to record my cd in late October.

1 Comments:

Blogger nancy said...

I hate comment spam.
and also, why is everyone (everyone being you and caitlin) so surprised at michael's penchant for beer pong. He spent most of our first year in cincinnati bemoaning the lack of beer pong while I made fun of the people playing drunken cornhole in front of our house.

final comment-mmm... free margarita.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home