Monday, November 14, 2005

this and that

Eww it started to rain here.

And I'm getting sick.

The musical is upon me, which means I am stuck in "Tempo di MGM" land for the entire week. I will rarely see the light of day, the light clipped to my music stand will be my sunshine.

Not that it matters because it's ugly out, anyway.

The rehearsal chairs really hurt my back. I wish I could get a really good massage.

I'm very offended when I step outside of my CCM gender utopia, and professional men suddenly become very unprofessional and treat me like a piece of meat after I come to them for help advancing my career.

I also feel off kilter as various people in my life are giving me weird vibes.

Not the good, pretty vibes Milt Jackson would play (har har, I had to inject some humor).

At the same time, I could use the peace and quiet, but there is none to be found in my apartment.

Ok, I'm done whining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home