Friday, May 20, 2005

A hairy situation

Well, I cut my hair short. Really short...... I mean, really really short. I think most people who see me in the next week will have a nice surprise.

It actually looks okay. I've had my hair pixied in the past, and I've always had a bit of a love for short hair. And while I loved the ironed-out "J-bob" I've sported the past year, it was time to say goodbye. The past few times I've had my hair cut at home, I've always said to Ray "Cut it all off, I'm serious!" and he would always talk me out of it because he loves the texture of my hair, and thinks I should have lots of it. Well, this time I went to a woman at B.Zahrs here in Clifton who had never seen my past haircut (the past week or so I've just let my hair do it's thing and be wavy and gross, I've had no time to iron it), so she didn't have any objection to chopping all my hair off.

For those of you from my high school who are readers, it's similar to the time I had that pixie cut where everyone said I looked like a lawn gnome...... and I still do. But it's ok.

In other news...... well, nothing of too much excitement has happened in the past day. Other than chopping all my hair off. I just haven't eaten much this week, which was intentional because I practically eat my weight in food on a daily basis, and I feel really hungry. Not just "oh it's time for dinner" hungry, I feel like, empty/low blood sugar/no energy hungry. I could seriously eat an entire pizza right now....... mmmmm pizza.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home